The International Cheer Alliance would like to take this opportunity to thank
you for your continual support. As a small company that is committed to putting on ONE quality championship
a year, we rely on word of mouth to grow our event. We thank each of you for growing our event by spreading
the word that we are a quality event at a superb venue. The word on the street is that Sea to Sky is, “An
event you don’t want to miss”.
As the Cheer season begins, we thank you for considering
our event for your 2012-13 Season. As the only event outside of America that draws 800+ American cheer
and dance athletes to an Event and over 2500 athletes and 150 Teams, we are WORTH being put on your schedule. Our event is
able to provide your athletes with a unique and TRUE INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCE in a most beautiful scenic venue; in fact, the
same spot that the 2010 Olympics were held two Februarys ago.
young people to a different country and experiencing a different culture is an invaluable opportunity. We
are situated only 45 minutes from the border and well worth the short drive. Our Competition Fees are only
$85 and include the following:
Coaches Party on Friday Night beginning at 8:30pm – Our Coaches Gift to you! Sponsored
by Varsity Family Plan!!
EVERY ATHLETE ON A TINY, MINI or YOUTH Team gets
an individual medal, regardless of placement. (NO tears!)
* Every athlete that places 1st and 2nd in every division wins a medal.
Every Team gets a trophy, regardless of placement.
Winning Teams in EVERY DIVISION (as long as there
are two teams) win individual athlete sweaters AND a Championship Banner for their Gyms/Schools.
Level Grand Champs win large Grand Champion Banners
for their Gyms/Schools (Required at least TWO Divisions in that Level).
* Loud music in the warm up room AND horns that sound-off to signify rotation (no confusion).
Unlimited water in the warm up & Performance
A 16 min Warm Up with a long Spring Tumbling Track
to properly warm up Tumbling.
* Every athlete and every team gets to compete BOTH DAYS (**Dance, Special Needs and Half Year Teams are only a one-day event).
USASF Worlds Judges & experienced judges that
legitimize our IASF 4-Star Event.
* Scores from both days are added together for final placement using a 50-50 distribution.
* Scores are posted for public viewing immediately following divisions ... NO
Score sheets are made available for pick up at the
end of each division on Day 1 and/or right after awards on Day 2
* Known for staying on schedule, by the minute, THE ENTIRE EVENT!!
* Mall style Food Court with over 15 vendors to choose from for healthier choices and not locked
into limited venue concessions.
With that many perks, NO WONDER everyone is talking about The Sea to Sky International Cheerleading &